The Libertarian Party of West Virginia would like to welcome in and thank the newest elected members of the Libertarian National Committee (LNC).
Today, at the close of the Libertarian National Convention, held at the Red Rock Resort – Las Vegas, NV- the Libertarian Party delegation elected our new LNC officers, at-large members, regional representatives and alternates.
As the national voices for the Libertarian Party of West Virginia, we want to thank each and every one of our new liaisons in the LNC. It is through their dedication, commitment and sacrifice that we are able to maintain and advance the Libertarian Party at not only a national level, but within our state affiliate.
- LNC Chairman: Geoff Neal (TX)
- LNC Vice-Chairman: Lee Wrights (TX)
- LNC Treasurer: Tim Hagan (NV)
- LNC Secretary: Ruth Bennett (AZ)
- LNC At-Large: Bill Redpath (VA), Michael Cloud (NV), Starchild (CA), Arvin Vohra (MA) and Wayne Root (NV).
Again, the LPWV wants to thank each and every one of the above dedicated Libertarians working to create a better, freer society for everyone.